Friday, December 7, 2007

It's odd how only a few years ago society went from thinking men were better than women, to women being better than men, and now with so many opinions, views, methods, organizations to now that both are somewhat up in the air, no one knows what's going on. I know that the men in my life are amazing. The majority of them are white. My father is white. My boyfriend is white. My brother is white. My..well, you get the idea! They are all great. My family is amazing. My mother and father have been together for many years, and give much respect to each other daily, with everything. Neither one of them attempt to over-take the other in decisions or even daily speech. I just hope that one day my family will be as great as those two people. Every day I hear from them, either by phone or internet, sometimes snail mail, but even still they speak about how great they're doing. My father is very successful in his career. I'm from a small town and everyone there knows him. He's held many significant roles in his life and sets the most amazing example for everyone, especially for my brother. Besides my father, brother, and amazing boyfriend, I am great friends with many other males, most of them whom are white. They are all successful and give much respect to women. Lyle, one of Jarrod's good friends, opens the door for every girl he's with. Whether it be a car door, restaurant door, house door or any other door out there, he's always the one with the manners and sophistication.

No comments: