Friday, November 30, 2007

Two more links for Friday

"Is Black Back" is a catchy title, don't you think?

But black people have always been here. Yes, African Americans have dark skin, but are African Americans. Black people have dark skin, but are not always from Africa. I think it would be cool to go to Africa and see all of the tribes, animals, forests and such. Why are these people so crazy about being called AA????????????? If I had dark skin, I'd love it! I'd paint my face and bring spears to class. A post on your blog spoke that "white racists perceive the noun black as “evil,” yet black is beautiful." Why do we think black is "evil?" Who said that? I have tons of black friends. TONS. But they are mature and don't worry about the color of their skin looks like. If you didn't see them, but saw something wrote, heard something they said, saw something they wore, saw somewhere they lived, saw something they ate or whatever...you'd never know they were black.

No comments: